Frukathka's Feats

the Jester

Legend
I would reword it thusly:

Frukathka said:
Powerful Smiting [General]
When you employ use of a power attack when smiting, you deal additional damage to your foe.
Prerequisite: Strength 12, Power Attack, Smite attack
Benefit: When you make a power attack against a foe you are smiting, the extra damage caused by your smite ability increases by 50%. You may make one powerful smite attack for every four levels you have attained, and no more than once per round.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Tattooed Familiar [Eldritch]
You are able to store your familiar as a tattoo on your body.
Prerequisite: Charisma 13, Caster level 3rd
Benefit: You may ‘absorb’ your familiar at any time. While the familiar is absorbed the character still receives the benefit of having that familiar (bonus to skill checks, hit points, etc.), the Alertness feature and in addition gains a natural AC bonus equivalent to the bonus her familiar gains. At any time character wishes to call forth their familiar, they need only to have the flesh of where the familiar is on their body exposed and call its name. The familiar is still living as a tattoo and is able to writhe around on the flesh with no discomfort to the character.

Inspiration: Elektra movie

Jackylhunter

First Post
I like the idea, but I think the Nat. AC bonus might be too much. Getting to keep the Alertness feat is also too much. I'd make the Familiar immune to all attacks, and I'd allow the link between cast/familiar to stay active, but thats it.

So, it's a great way to have your friend close at hand but out of harms way.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Jackylhunter said:
I like the idea, but I think the Nat. AC bonus might be too much. Getting to keep the Alertness feat is also too much. I'd make the Familiar immune to all attacks, and I'd allow the link between cast/familiar to stay active, but thats it.

So, it's a great way to have your friend close at hand but out of harms way.
Well, the cocept behind eldritch feats [Books of Eldritch Might] is to allow the spellcaster acces to semi-spelllike abilities. The effect is scalable with level as opposed to a flat bonus w/the Mage Armor spell.

And since the familiar has the ability to move while a tattoo, I'd say that during battle it is constantly moving, to get away from areas of the body that are being assaulted and are therby immune. Should the caster die while the familiar is bonded, the familiar is slain as well with no remains to reanimate/raise/resurrect it.

Remove ads