Ft. Bragg area, NC

thedmstrikes

Explorer
Hello all, I am a long time DM returning to the area after a long time absence. The last time I was in the area, I ran a game at the Gamers Guild in Spring Lake, but I see that the place has changed quite a bit since I was here last, so I am not only looking for new players (no experience necessary) but a stable easy location for the group as a whole. I have sufficient space at my residence (plus immediate access to all of my materials including books, minis (if I do not have a PC for you, it probably does not exist), and terrain), but I am not centrally located in the region.

I have been steadily building a campaign with material as far back as 1st edition, converted currently to 3.5, but I am becoming reinterested in D&D with the advent of 5E (I know nothing of 4E other than I did not like the direction it was going). I also have a smattering of Pathfinder material. I normally run games on Saturdays as it allows for long or short play sessions as needed, with the possibility to extend to Sunday in some cases of high excitement, but I am not locked into that time frame. We as a group have plenty of time to work out logistics as I will not be physically present until April.

Other games I may be interested in if you are include Shadowrun, Warhammer 40k (including Epic), Battlefleet Gothic, Star Wars, Renegade Legion, and various board games such as Axis and Allies or Talisman. If your interest lies with mine, feel free to contact me.

Last edited:

Remove ads