• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full - Waiting for complete characters] Loex’edar: The Dragon War

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
scout989 said:
Poor guy; somebody hand me a tissue... :p
[j/k]
:lol: If that 1 AC makes a difference...

I was considering dropping one level in Barbarian and gaining one HD since dragons get more benefits than barbarian level 2, but I need more Rages per day...

AmorFati

First Post
Guys, I am back!

I am working on the completion of the intro post right now. Hopefully I will have it up sometimes tonight or tomorrow, depending on wether I am able to get a hold of Scout soon or not.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Aye, welcome back.

And ... when you get done with this intro post - get yer butt over the "Sky Breatehs all Life" game thread and give me some help ... Sye's getting lonely entertaining the troops! Of course, maybe you are already there and now I'm late ...

Anyway, welcome back.

scout989

First Post
Hey all, unfortunately I'm not quite sure what's going on. I haven't heard from AmorFati for a few days now. I'll try another email and see if I can elicit some response. If not, I'm just gonna go ahead and start the game- and hope I do it right!

scout989

First Post
Jdvn1: looks to me like your character is pretty much ready to transfer to the RG thread.

Jemal: still need skills and languages.

Keia, if you're checking this thread: feel free to create and post a dragon character. There may be a point in the story where we can get you into the game coming relatively soon.

Jemal, I'm gonna try to get this game (finally) moving within two days- can you have the Great C ready by then?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Cool, thanks. :D

Oh, I did want to spend the last 4500gp, though.

Edit: Spent on Bag of Holding and Horn of Fog.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads