[Full - Waiting for complete characters] Loex’edar: The Dragon War

scout989

First Post
Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone.

Wrahn- Thanks for pointing that out to me. As such, you can indeed take the AoO with whatever natural weapon you wish. Be aware, however, that the MM does say that a dragon can only attack one opponent per round with its tail slap attack- just for future reference, should a similar situation ever arise.

scout989

First Post
Also, Jdvn1- the way I read the DMG, recovering from a stall is a full-round action. I'll check to see if I said something different earlier, otherwise next round you'll be essentially staying in one place.

scout989

First Post
All right, sorry everyone but I have to start dismantling the computer now. I'll try to get online before next Thursday to get the next update out, but I probably won't be back until then. Have a good weekend and I'll see ya soon!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Oh, I understand, but all I want to do is face in the right direction to get where I want to go next round. Otherwise, I have to worry about turning.

He did mention something about not having internet access at home after the move... maybe he hasn't been able to get to the library to get online? I do hope he's okay though. :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Nonlethal Force said:
I hope nothing major happened to scout! I'd hate to think that this game ate 2 DMs! :heh:
It is pretty GM intensive, I think, to track everything... :uhoh:

Yum, yum, GM-goodness. :heh:

Remove ads