Fury over Black Hermione Granger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, right. Last I knew there was even a slur used by both whites and blacks for whites who try to "become black."
Maybe some whites feel they are being forced to become black because it's a tasty slur? They figure it goes well with milk, and since milk is white, and cows are black an white (sometimes brown and white), so it must mean that they are forced to become black by having that tasty-tasty slur dunked into milk and forcing its way into the whit milk like blackness being forced onto white people. Admit it, I'm right, and you know it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I know, right. Last I knew there was even a slur used by both whites and blacks for whites who try to "become black."
Yep.

Some of us are working hard to outlaw tanning booths and spray tans to make it harder for Caucasians to blend in with us, too.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
In any case, what my conversation is really about is to ensure human diversity for the future.

And the method to ensure that is to complain about an increase in diversity in the casting of a show? I'm guessing you're missing that the best way to protect and increase diversity... is to increase diversity. And I'm not simply being flip about that. Many segments of the entertainment industry need more diversity than they have and the best way to build for that is to actually have it and increase it now in the hopes of spreading the seeds of more minority involvement in those segments of the arts. The Academy Awards have received fairly sharp criticism recently over the Oscar nominees being too white, not diverse enough. The best way to combat that is to increase the number of minority actors - Black, Hispanic, Native American, Asian - being cast in major roles. Sometimes that may require adjusting the conception of a character from the screenwriter's brain. Without it, chances are you will see diversity squeezed out of the industry since aspiring artists will lack role models and inspiration or will find the roles, if based too closely on history or literature already out there, too limited (a frequently heard complaint leveled at Hollywood and immortalized in "Burn, Hollywood, Burn" by Public Enemy).

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Also, revisiting this:

Captain America (ethnic white American)
View attachment 72796

Actually, "ethnic white American" isn't essential to Cap's core identity. Remember, from inception and for most of the character's history, "Captain America" was a position: it is an identity created by the Army and wholly under government supervision. It is a job- Steve Rodgers even got back pay for his duties when he reappeared. And because it is a job, it has been occupied by several different people, including blacks. The "white" element is only because the longest occupant of the position- both in terms of publication history and within the Marvel Universe continuity- was Steve Rodgers.

The first black Captain America (according to Marvel) was created in 1942 the same way as Steve Rodgers was- via experimentation.

Revisionist? Sure, in some ways. But given real-world events like the experiments on the Tuskegee Airmen, it fits nicely within what the Army would have done in those days, so it's a quality revision, IMHO.

Yaarel

He Mage
I live in Miami. Here, whites are the endangered minority. Approximately 15%. I am seeing with my own eyes, how a vibrant English-speaking white ethnicity becomes extinct.

I like Latinos. That isnt the point. Latinos here come from various nations, and tend to be tolerant and hard working. There is some hate against whites, but most of the damage done to whites is accidental: mainly massive population transfers and language barriers. Most English-speakers fail to find jobs, and must emigrate to elsewhere. Sadly, the white population here failed to learn any cultural strategies to survive, and are unable to transmit their ethnic heritage to future generations.

The loss of an ethnicity is wrong. The loss of diversity is bad for everyone.

American Jews are similarly becoming ‘too American’ and freefalling into extinction. American Jews are finally facing facts, exploring survival strategies, and there is some optimism about the ability of Jews to survive in the near future.

Survival requires effort. Identity requires memory.

Believe whites can go extinct, because it is happening.

Europe is in a demographic timebomb. Between aboriginal European populations imploding, and foreign immigrant populations exploding, it seems impossible for aboriginal European ‘white’ ethnicities to survive in the near future.

Yet Leftist political parties and thinktanks seem more irrational, hateful, and aggressive than ever - pushing for massive population transfers to purposefully destroy local populations. Across all of Western Europe. Even a European city like Oslo, is estimated to be about 20% Muslim immigrants from various nations, including undocumented immigrants. Population implosion versus explosion, means, even places as remote as Scandinavia are in danger of ceasing to have aboriginal whites. Whites simply fail to have enough children to sustain themselves.

At the same time, hatespeech against US whites and against Europeans is flagrant, rampant, vicious, murderous, and intensifying. From Islamist extremists to casual slang, hatespeech against whites is intolerable.

There is a holocaust against Christians across Muslim nations. This hate is a proxy against Europeans. No one says anything.

We are witnessing genocide. Is no one aloud to complain?

So, if someone rattles off ethnic generalizations - ‘Black, Hispanic, Native American, Asian’ - make sure White remains on that list.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
First of all, Latinos can be of any race, and- in the US at least- most self-identify as "white".

Second, the way Christians are treated in Muslim nations is well documented.

Third, Muslim is a religion, not a race, and many- especially those in Eastern Europe- are white. (I even know some Latino Muslims.)

At the same time, hatespeech against US whites and against Europeans is flagrant, rampant, vicious, murderous, and intensifying. From Islamist extremists to casual slang, hatespeech against whites is intolerable.

The bolded part is really the only non-controversial and accurate part there. IOW, welcome to the human race.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm closing this one. It has become a soap box for one person's rather extreme views and has little to do with the original topic any more. I'd also note that "white genocide" is a political slogan associated with various white nationalist groups, and not appropriate for this forum.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads