Game Night, by Jonny Nexus. You need to read it:)

Jonny Nexus

First Post
I've gradually spread the word among my game group about this book and it's been popular.

Thanks! (Both for spreading the word, and for posting here to tell me). As an author, there's nothing better than people liking what you've written about.

As you may or may not know, the most recent expansion for World of Warcraft came out this week and it introduces a new character class: The Death Knight.

One of the guys e-mailed me the name of his new character: Draag

That is seriously cool. I love the idea of a character named after something I wrote wandering around the WoW world... killing people. It's like Draag's part-way to being some kind of cultural meme or gamer shorthand. :)

And while I'm posting on the subject of Game Night, I've got an update to something I mentioned in my last post:

As an aside, I am thinking of doing a short-story prequel to Game Night, which I'd publish on my blog. Because a) it would be fun, and a change from working on the novel, and b) it would hopefully serve as a good advert for Game Night).

The update here is that my short-story prequel is now a 30,000 word novella called Saving Stone. I finished the first draft last Friday and hope to release it as a free PDF in a month or so.

Remove ads