GAME OF THRONES #1:Two Swords ACT 40 Chapter 4-2014

Ugh... Transporter? They're making another one? That is one of my least favorite movie series of all time.
Least favorite? You're far too kind.
I found them so bad I literally can't even remember what they're about. My mind has forced those movies from my memory.
All I remember is a guy driving a car balanced on two walls over an alley. Why or how the car was up there, I have no idea.
And yet this guy is leaving this totally awesome show for a TRANSPORTER movie? Ugh...
I'm guessing he is doing it because it's a bigger paycheck, and he probably thinks he will get more fame out of the Transporter movie than GoT.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Least favorite? You're far too kind. All I remember is a guy driving a car balanced on two walls over an alley. Why or how the car was up there, I have no idea.

I'm guessing he is doing it because it's a bigger paycheck, and he probably thinks he will get more fame out of the Transporter movie than GoT.

True - if he's the lead role, then it will be a bigger paycheck and more publicity than a semi-important role among a cast of hundreds.

The Transporter movies are awesome - cool action including car fu. What more could you want? Well, maybe deep characters, complex stories without plot holes, warp drive and light sabers, but the first two are pretty good, too. I don't know if they'll be any good without Jason Statham. The TV series was pretty bad.

Remove ads