I am on the fence about the Gamemastery Guide. Initially it was a must buy for me, but now, not so much. Now that it is out I was wondering what people thought. Anyone willing to share? I am personally interested in:
- NPC stat blocks: how many and how are they?
- Variant Rules: what is covered. Is there an armor as DR option?
- New subsystems: what is included and how does it work.
- Are there mass combat or mob rules.
- Stronghold rules?
- Retainer rules?
- How are the adventure/ campaign, encounter building rules / guidelines?