• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamerprinter's Map Emporeum

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Here's my entry into this year's One Page Dungeon Contest - a space station dungeon called Rude Awakening. Here's the map for that entry.

opdc-2016-map.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Because the One Page Dungeon Contest rules allow posting the entry and additional content if provided from any online source, and because I've already had interest from a gamer on Facebook wanting to run this for his Star Wars home brew, I decided to take the unorthodox move to upload it to my DrivethruRPG publisher account and offer it as a free (not pay what you want) but totally free product. Unlike my contest entry which by the rules only occupies one-side of a letter size sheet, this product is more detailed in 2 full pages. Plus the map included is full scale 32 x 54 inches in dimension set at 1 inch equals 5 foot scale. The PDF map is layered so you can shut off the labels (to make a player map), the grid, the effects like the missile exhaust flames, even the star ship, in case you want to use a more canon ship from your favorite sci-fi game rules. Because its a contest entry, I am offering this product for FREE (not even Pay What You Want, but Pay Nothing and it's yours!)

I hope doing this doesn't somehow disqualify my entry, I don't think it does, but I'd rather provide usable game content to my customers than to even have a qualifying entry into the contest, though I hope that's not the case.

Download it and enjoy!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/177931/Rude-Awakening-Adventure-and-Map-Set?src=slider_view

rude-awakening-cover.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Working on a Buccaneer class 600 ton Heavy Corsair star ship deck plan. I finished the top deck, and will soon start the lower deck. Note: there are four versions of this deck plan being created. The one below is the standard version. I am creating one with more reds and blacks for a more flamboyant captain reflecting his personality (say someone that might be called Red Beard or Crimson Hawk), one with wear n' tear (rust, minor damage, etc.), and one that has barely survived battle damage and is ready to be boarded or limping its way home.

buccaneer_class-heavy_corsair_deck_plan02.png

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Well I had a fatal error while working on the previous star ship deck plan and corrupted my file (and I shut off the auto save function, which kind of screwed me). So I've decided to create an entirely new deck plan, as I hate to do the same work twice. This one I'm calling a Thunderbird class 700 ton Heavy Corsair star ship (I upped the design a 100 tons, to accommodate more crew and cargo space.) This one I turned the auto-save back on, so not to have the issue I did on my last deck.

I"m almost finished having created exterior hull, top deck interior, lower deck interior, boarding cutter (ship's boat) deck plan, and a version of the lower deck without the boarding cutter in its bay and the clam shell cargo doors open on the ground. Then for my Stock Armada (stock maps for small publishers product line) I have to create 3 alternate versions of the main, lower decks and the cutter deck: blue color scheme, rust bucket version and a battle damaged version. These will be saved at 11 x 17 (30% scale) 300 dpi, layered PSD files. Also creating full scale 100 dpi layered PDF version, sliced maps (printable at 8.5 x 11, cut off white margins and tape together to make whole map) at 100 dpi JPG, and both JPG and PNG files for virtual tabletop and sold under my Gamer Printshop publisher account at DrivethruRPG.

Almost done, currently working on the battle damaged versions...

thunderbird-topside.jpgthunderbird-heavy-corsair.jpgthunderbird-lower-deck.jpgcoyote-class-50-ton-boarding-cutter.pngthunderbird-on-ground.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Finally after an entire day exporting files to PDF, JPG and PSD formats, the Thunderbird 700 ton Heavy Corsair Star Ship Deck Plan product is available at DrivethruRPG. This product contains a 2 page gazetteer, followed sliced/print-ready pages of the 14 deck plans: upper decks, lower decks, cutter decks in standard, blue, rusted and battle damaged versions, as well as topside hull and clam shell bay doors opened plans. This is followed full size maps at 36 x 36 inches as layered PDF files so you can show or hide layers to create the plans you need - all at 300 dpi. A Zip file containing virtual tabletop ready, 100 dpi versions of the decks, in my photo-realistic style.

Don't print all of the deck plans, only print the version you need, because this is a 207 page PDF, 49.5 MB in size. This product is $4.99

Get it here!

thunderbird-corsair-cover.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Still working on sci-fi stuff, but I needed a break from all the ship deck plans I've been making, so I decided to create a seedy bar on the bad side of some humanoid city, called Joe's Place. I used my flying car icons I recently created to decorate the street area surrounding the bar, including a biker taking off, and a convertible with upset driver after having been pulled over by the local constabulary. Inside, I created a holographic stripper machine called Holo-Gogo! I created a version with a grid and one without.

Enjoy.

joes-place-grid.jpgjoes-place.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I've never created a canon Spelljammer ship before, but that's what Louis Porter Jr. asked me to create for the next Stock Armada deck plan product (maps as stock art for small publishers). He shot me over some illustrations of some Spelljammer ships, and I opted to try to do an Elven Warbird. I found 2 differing illustrations. A recent one by Scott Schamburg that showed more roof structures on the fore and aft of the ship, and fins on the side. An older illustration depicted the bridge area without a roof structure. I opted to combine the 2 designs to cover the aft, include the fins, but expose the fore end of the ship. This is just the top deck, showing the open bridge and the open boarding deck below. I have all the interior decks yet to do. (Work-in-progress).

elven-warbird-spelljammer-deck-plan.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I stated that I need to make four versions of my Spelljammer deck plans, and that one of the versions was to be an "Autumn Warbird", or the undead version crewed by banshee instead elves. Before moving on to the other decks, I got inspired and decided to do the autumn version at the same time. What do you think?

banshee-warbird-spelljammer-deck-plan.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I've seen a lot of taverns and temples, but lots of adventures take place in villages, but there are seldom interior maps for all the possible buildings in a given village. So I've created 14 buildings, 3 of them homes, the rest commercial properties. As a final I am creating an English country home for the local aristocracy with an English garden, green house, etc. I've only just completed the ground floor and grounds of the small manor, still need to create a cellar, second floor and attic. This will be for a project I'm calling Village Encounters Maps. Included below is a small chapel that could serve as a schoolhouse and village hall when needed, a smithy, a tavern and inn, and the ground floor of the English manor house.

entire-village-01.jpgblue-buck-inn-and-tavern.jpgentire-village-11C.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Village Encounters Map Set is ready to purchase and download from DTRPG. I may need to break this up into multiple PDFs as a single PDF this product is 297 MB in size, because all 15 sliced and whole maps are 300 dpi for best quality printing. 15 village locations: apothecary, armory, chapel, one-room cottage, cottage-barn, farmhouse, general store, 2 story manor with attic and cellar, a potter, smithy, tanner and tavern inn.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/180301/Village-Encounters-Map-Set?manufacturers_id=6691

village-encounters-cover.jpg

Remove ads