[Gamer's Bag] EN World GenCon Coupon!

Paladin

Explorer
For all of the EN Worlders heading to GenCon this year, we will be offering $1.00 off any of our bags in exchange for your old dice bag*. We're only announcing this here, so theoretically it's an EN World exclusive discount. I don't think we're cool enough for this to spread elsewhere. :)

Basically if you know about this (that would make you an EN Worlder right?) and have a dice bag to give us - you qualify. Alternatively you can use the passphrase - "I saw Piratecat kissing Eric Noah's Half-Fiend Love Child!" - that, and a dice bag, will do too. ;)

We figured it would be fun to see how many old bags we could get, and give y'all a discount - basically the $1.00 off should take care of most of your sales tax we're forced to charge by the state of Indiana. :D

Of course, afterward we'll have to figure out something to do with the now retired bags - we're looking for suggestions. Our favorite so far:

"Force BVB to wear ALL of them, hanging from his belt." - Cthulhu's Librarian

:D

*Dice bag means an actual dice bag, not a sandwich baggie or tupperware bowl! :D Limit one exchange per customer.*

Cog

First Post
I think you are cool enough for this to spread. ;)

You could always make the dice bags into a quilt and auction it off...

Paladinwife

First Post
:D That is an awesome idea!!!!! A dice bag quilt!. Holy cow, I love it...um, we are still taking suggestions despite my extreme enthusiasm about this idea...
BTW...this is my first official post, I've been using Paladin's sig for a while, but I decided I love EN World so much, that I needed my own....Yeah Me!!!!
Um, once again, my enthusiam has taken over.:D

Paladin

Explorer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
I've already ordered my bag for pickup at GenCon, but I'll bring an old bag anyway to add to the collection! :cool:
When you give us the old bag, we'll give you a $1.00 refund. :)

Cog

First Post
Paladinwife said:
:D That is an awesome idea!!!!! A dice bag quilt!. Holy cow, I love it...um, we are still taking suggestions despite my extreme enthusiasm about this idea...
BTW...this is my first official post, I've been using Paladin's sig for a while, but I decided I love EN World so much, that I needed my own....Yeah Me!!!!
Um, once again, my enthusiam has taken over.:D

Woohoo! I came up with a good idea! :D

Another option is to make them into a Giant Dice Bag for the SERIOUS dice collector (or to store the dice bags you are taking to GenCon 2004 in). :D

Remove ads