• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers in NC speak up!

FreeBooter

First Post
Okay, I admit I'm a dork. I can't find a search function on this board to save my skinny butt. If you're in NC and you play RPGs, speak up. Where ya'at, what do you play, are you looking for a game/players, etc.

Who knows, maybe we can network orsomejunk :)

cybertalus

First Post
Search is only available if you're a community supporter, or if you subscribe to it individually.

I'm in the Asheville area. I pretty much stick to D&D and d20 games. I DM some, but play most of the time. I'm a player in a weekly Sunday afternoon game, and when TV schedules permit I game with the Asheville Gaming Society on Tuesday nights.

Wouldn't mind joining a second game with the right group.

Raindog

First Post
Hi,
I mostly play D&D 3.5, but I've played Champions, the Hero system, Star Wars, Cyberpunk (R.Talsorian), Chill, GURPS, Gamma World, Paranoia, Recon, and a bunch of other games that have come and gone.
I live in Fayetteville NC. Email me at invizuhble@yahoo.com if you live in the area of Fayetteville and are interested in playing.
Raindog

Narfellus

First Post
gamer

howdy. I'm a gamer and DM in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel hill area. I've played DnD on and off since 1st ed, and now play a hybrid 3.5 edition of the Midnight Campaign setting. I've also played Runequest, Gamma World, Star Frontiers, Mutants and Masterminds, Call of Cthulhu and a few others, but 99% DnD. I DM most of the time, but i'm looking to be a player in a good campaign, preferably fantasy. You can reach me at narfellus@yahoo.com.

Last edited:

Narfellus

First Post
Me!

well, the only thing we have going on now is a full group of CoC players going through Masks of Nylarhotep, and a 2-player Midnight Underdark campaign. The latter is pretty combat heavy. About a year ago we had a good M&M campaign going based on the classic Microprose X-com video game. For different reasons it fizzled out, but i still have the notelog and art and sfx. One day i wouldn't mind reviving it and continuing the battle against the invaders. Sigh. So many worlds, so little time...

Mark Causey

Explorer
Narfellus said:
and a 2-player Midnight Underdark campaign.
Sorry I had to fall out of that game, no hard feelings?

As to the topic at hand, I'm in the Raleigh/Garner area and don't get enough chances to play. I might would be available for something once a damn month but I can't seem to get the ball and chain to agree, as Narfellus knows.

I've played DnD and other things, I'm looking for a game of FATE right now.

--Mark C.

FreeBooter

First Post
In a shameless bump in the image of information dumping here goes. My work schedule is pretty wonky, I work most days 4pm-12:30am, I have Sundays off however :)

Remove ads