[Gamers Wanted!] D&D players in France, English-language?

Savnock

Explorer
I'm a dedicated D&D player (mostly 3.5 edition) who has been living in Orléans, France for the last two years. I haven't played here much, because my French is still too weak to really get into a game in that language. But I have a lot of experience as both player and DM in English, so would really like to find a group to play with here.

If anyone is interested, I'm willing to commute to Paris or play locally down here in Orléans. Ideal timing would be twice per month, 8-hour sessions or so, but if your group already has a comfortable schedule I would be happy to discuss and adapt to it. I'm happy to do the work to set up a 3.5 ed campaign, and can provide a full set of sourcebooks (electronic) to anyone interested.

Otherwise, I would also be willing to learn 5th edition as a player to catch up with a group already playing the newest edition.

I'm light on gear (been travelling a lot), but can set up a good stock of tokens, play maps, etc with relatively little notice.

Get in touch if you're interested: looking forward to adventuring soon!

gorgg80

First Post
I guess not many rpg gamers in the central/eastern europe. I am from poland and I have literally 0 people interested. I just see some active groups in the uk? or i am wrong?

Savnock

Explorer
When I did a search I found about 40 ENWorld members in France, but other than Paris not a lot of detail on exact location, and most of them are inactive accounts I think. Around the winter vacay I'm going to start messaging a few of them to see if there are any who might want to try a game out soon.
[MENTION=6917957]gorgg80[/MENTION], if you're in Poland you might not have a lot of D&D around, but if you are a miniatures-gamer some of the best Infinity players in the world are around there. We have a decent number of them over here in France too (including the global-GT champ), but I hear the Polish are the most skilled. Might not give you your swords-and-details fix, but for tabletop gaming Infinity is awesome.

Remove ads