• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming in San Ramon, CA

Valen

Explorer
I am currently shooting to run a D&D one-shot during the last weekend in August for a friends who are pretty much new to D&D. At present, I have two definite players and two unsures. I would welcome an additional definite player or two. The group I have assembled so far are generally in their late 20s or early 30s with day jobs and families that aren't necessarily conducive to an extended campaign.

Given everyone's sporadic schedule and my desire to run adventures in a couple of other game systems in addition to D&D (mainly FFG's Mechamorphosis at the moment), I have decided just to run one-shots for the time being. However, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of eventually running an on-going campaign.

My initial plan was to run Of Sound Mind, but since this will be the first time playing D&D for some people, I am now thinking I will run The Mad God's Key from the recent Dungeon as it is a bit shorter and the initial session may take some time as the new players learn the rules.

If you are still interested, email me at ljkapp@yahoo.com.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads