• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming Tables

Steel_Wind

Legend
You do not have to be very good at crafting to look back on Ikea's website.... with a different search criteria.

Stop looking at coffee tables and start looking at the kitchen tables. Those will be large enough for you - but given your seating accommodation - too tall.

You need to cut the legs on the table down to a more comfortable height, that's all. That's not crafting - that's 4 cuts and a bit of sanding!
Even a woodworking newb can handle that.

If you like - measure the legs for the cuts and bring em to Home Depot. Most will do you the favor on the cut and do all 4 at once with a bandsaw. Guaranteed all evenly cut too. Poof. Done.

Last edited:

Darkwolf71

First Post
Man, tryed to reply to this yesterday and my darn 'puter ate the post. :-\

Anyway, I game at the table mentioned by Silverblade. It's an awesome table/room. Easy to build and very custumizable. I think the entire cost of the table is one to two hundred dollars. The biggest expence being the table-top itself which needs to be a fairly high quality 4x8 sheet of plywood.

Good luck on your Table Quest. ;)

Remove ads