Gaming W/Jemal: Circle of Champions (Debut Battle)

Jemal

Adventurer
Savior's will reaches down the hall, catching Sprite and slamming him into the wall just as he is about to escape down a side corridor. The speedling falls unconscious to the ground.

Redstone moves to Commando and mercilessly goes for the killing blow, his target magically dissolving as his defeat is confirmed.

Everyone remaining looks around the room for a moment, realizing that the dazed Armour is the only foe still standing... barely... as a large GONG fills the air. "Congratulations, Red Team, the blue manager has signaled surrender and you are the winners!"

Armour growls in frustration before dissapearing in a flash as he is withdrawn from the arena.
The walls and ceiling around them change to visions of cheering crowds all over the country, as the victors gather together.

OOC:
Any victory actions/pose? No time for a speech, but perhaps a catch phrase or something to excite the crowd?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Having lots of experience in being worshiped by his followers, Xolotl can feel the empowering sensation strengthen him. He raises his arms in the air, and roars a cry of victory. He shines in sickly cyan energy, to empathize his victory

BBs

First Post
"This unit is searching for appropriate song for such an occasion." Titan searches through his archives for only a second due to the music's delay and plays. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxBkd_3PZc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxBkd_3PZc[/ame]

OOC: not my youtube channel, only music I could find that worked well hehe.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Savior hovers above the group here arms held out as the fanfare plays.

"Well done,"
she says to the group. "Well done indeed."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Sam throws his arms up in the air in victory while circling to look up at the crowd and shouting, "YES!" He then does a back flip into the air, landing a few feet off the ground.

Walking Dad

First Post
Redstone

Redstone needs a moment to realize that some sort of victory gesture would be appropriate. He just raises one fist. He will have to work on this.

[sblock=OOC]

conditions will heal until the next scene?

---

HP: 1
Condition: -2 on Toughness checks

OFFENSE
INITIATIVE +2
Unarmed +5 Close , Damage 11
Ranged Shards +6, Damage 10
Close Cone Damage 8, Dodge DC 18
Encase +5, Damage -, Dodge (DC 21)

DEFENSE

DODGE 5 - PARRY 5
FORTITUDE 9 - WILL 7
TOUGHNESS 11 (11 Impervious)

[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
The champions pose victoriously for the crowd for a few moments before a flash whisks them out of the arena and back to their ready room.

"Congratulations again, that was a stunningly one-sided victory!" A small, weasely looking man approaches you. Though most of you dwarf him and could likely crush him easily, he seems completely at ease among you, even nodding warmly to Xolotl.
Savior recognizes the man as Whelen, one of the "referee's" who runs the arenas. "Those guys did not know what hit them, as they say. I am quite certain after a showing like that there will be fights coming to you..." His smile wavers ever so slightly for a moment "A Few pointers, if I may.. The arena is more than just a 'fight' between two teams, it is a performance at a level most people can only imagine. Or, preferably, watch. Perhaps some of you might do well to throw a little more.. flair into your fighting styles, or perhaps the occasional taunt to get the crowd going." He cocks his head to the side oddly, as if thinking, then nods and smiles widely.
"Well, some of you look rather sore, so I shall let you get to your recuperation." He nods again and bows before leaving.

OOC: OK, you've successfully completed your first Arena!! Now comes the big question - Do you guys prefer to focus on finding another match and getting back into the Arena ASAP, or roleplaying/exploring in the world for a while?
There's going to be a short while in between while I get ready for the next arena anyways, just wondering which is preferable to you as players. Also, yes your conditions will all heal, it's the end of the intro 'adventure.'
Also, please See OOC thread

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Savior makes her way to the common room, after the comments from Whelen, that connects to everyone's personal room. When she enters she makes her way to the table and grabs a cold water bottle out of the ice bowl.

She downs the cold liquid and uses her telekinesis to deposit the empty plastic in the recycle bin across the room.

"And next is a hot shower,"
she murmurs loud enough for the others to hear. "Then we'll talk about flair."

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Flair? Are you taking seriously what that excuse of a mortal said? Such a critter erased should be from this world, without the slightest of consideration. My words you should mark, when I say delighted I'll be to do so, as arises the opportunity. We have won, thought wit we've done it, and keeping that line shall we." the god of the dying voiced his opinion.

Walking Dad

First Post
Redstone

"Whelen, can you explain me how this taunting works? I don't understand the concept. And are you suggesting that we forgo the most obvious tactics to add more excitement by getting more damaged?" Redstone asks honestly, still very unfamiliar with "showmanship".

[sblock=OOC]

conditions will heal until the next scene?

---

HP: 1
Condition: -2 on Toughness checks

OFFENSE
INITIATIVE +2
Unarmed +5 Close , Damage 11
Ranged Shards +6, Damage 10
Close Cone Damage 8, Dodge DC 18
Encase +5, Damage -, Dodge (DC 21)

DEFENSE

DODGE 5 - PARRY 5
FORTITUDE 9 - WILL 7