• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

BBs

First Post
I was assuming something came up, haha! Sorry :( Also thought that since she was just picked up, and sped up in matter of mere seconds that she would be a bit shocked to say anything, wouldn't you? DA DA DUMMMM! ;)

Zerith

First Post
Yes, however, it was your initiative to assume minutes had passed, after they broke away from the group it's assumed they would do their own thing for as long as it took the others to meet back up with them at the meeting place: unless Felix had motive to just sprint the undefined distance (he is not the flash, he can sprint 64 mph but that's a mad dash for him) he would return to human form and then just walk with Laura from there in the open.

in any case, she had, or rather has, plenty of time to get over the shock and react. he's not able to move from one part of the city to the other in a blink of the eye (a miss conception that I'm trying to avoid)
Unless Jemal says otherwise, you could say even several minutes had passed without any time flow fall out :3

Zerith

First Post
It's fine, no harm was done, and this kind of knowledge comes with experience B-)

HOWEVER!!!
Jemal, you've exceeded your self imposed time limit This displeases me!

Report to Alaska! we shall have hot coco and club baby seals until I am amused enough to forget! :lol:
Also, we will then have baby seal jerky, It's Delicious! ;)
I'm hungry now, I shall have a taco with tortilla chips in it:angel:

Dr Professor

Villager
Room for new player?

Hi, I'm new to EN, but an old hand at gaming. I have a set of M&M 2E I picked up and can have something ready by mid week for your looksie. I tend towards brains as opposed to brawn characters with a wide variety of abilities at lower levels (vs two mega powers).

Let me know at your convenience. I will watch for your reply.

Jim

Zerith

First Post
we're running e3, and I don't know what all changed from e2 to e3 so, warned :p

that said, most of the characters are on the bright side, they run an average of 3.5 int
One is immortal, one controls cold, one has the power of Telekinesis, one is basically a techomage(with the ability to turn into living lighting), one is like rouge from X-men (minus the power stealing, and thus her flight as well), and one is a werecat.
(as I'm typing this, I'm with-strained under the blubber of mine cat, yesh, helps meh T_T)

Assuming Jemal is looking for a 7th active player, I would recommend either adding a brawny character or an dextrous one, maybe even both. but its up to you as to what you want to purpose to Jemal, but you might want to check out the RG, just note that Rathan and hero4hire are no longer active in the RP, so just overlook their characters ;3

Jemal

Adventurer
DR Prof - as Zerith said, we're playing 3rd ed, not 2nd ed, and currently have 6 players. I'll keep you in mind if I have room in the future.

Players - Will be posting an IC update later today/tommorrow
*Most likely early morning*

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads