Gaming w/Jemal : Star Drift

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I think I killed it :(

The nudist thing just came up in a random generator and I thought it was funny, like the blue chick on farscape.

I apologize for anyone I offended I'm fine with taking it out.

Shayuri

First Post
No offense taken here.

But I understand that there's a kind of...skittishness folks have sometimes. I don't see it as much on Enworld, which is very well moderated and has rules of conduct that are strictly followed. But especially in a PBP, where we have to work other people's characters into our own narratives, I suppose I could see someone being uncomfortable with that idea. Especially if there'd been similar situations in the past that turned awkward.

Jemal

Adventurer
I've got no problem with it, I thought it was cool. I've been waiting to see what's up, do people need anything Specific from me right now?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Jemal, what do you think about the possibility of an artificial intelligence? Or possibly a human-derived bio-engineered being?

As I ponder, weak and weary, I find I am liking the notion of a character who challenges the notion of 'alien' by setting something that looks human but isn't next to things that look alien but perhaps aren't.

Or something like that.

If that doesn't appeal, I can just play a brash young pilot and go with something I know well. :)

Remove ads