Gaming w/Jemal : Star Drift

Jemal

Adventurer
With BF pulling out, the only character concept I've seen aside from Chibi Cthulhu from @Voda_Vosa - who has a character sheet - is the 'half-breed doctor' proposal from [MENTION=33]DarwinofMind[/MENTION]

Have seen interest but not noticed any specific character proposals from [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], [MENTION=360]drothgery[/MENTION]
Also one post each, but no follow ups from: [MENTION=6703681]Raivon[/MENTION], [MENTION=2795]Mark Chance[/MENTION], [MENTION=8243]doghead[/MENTION] so not sure if they were/are still interested, or just commenting.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I've been trying to get my stuff organize, I've had a hard time in the last week and haven't done anything on any of my games.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm having a dickens of a time too.

I may have to make some tough choices soon if I can't do everything I want to get done each night.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Sarah Palwen
Half-Ilodara Doctor
PL 4 PP 50/50

STR 0 STA 1 DEX 2 AGL 2 FTG 0 INT 4 AWE 2 PRE 2 (13pts)
Offence
Initiative: 2
Throw + 2
Unarmed + 0
Grab + 0

Defence (2pts)
Dodge: 3 = 1+2 Parry: : 0
Toughness: 1
Fortitude: 2 = 1+1
Will: 2

Advantages: (11pts)
Attractive
Beginner's Luck
Eidetic Memory
Equipment 4
Improvised Tools
Jack-of-all-trades
Well-informed

Skills: (15pts)
Expertise: Doctor 5 = 1+4
Insight 5 = 3+2
Perception 4 = 2+2
Persuasion 5 = 3+2
Technology 6 = 2+4
Treatment 8 = 4+4

Prehensile Tail: Extra Limbs 1; Innate (2pts)
Nano Surgical Wand: Healing 5; Stabilize, Easily Removable (7pts)

Equipment:
Scrubs
Loose Skirt
Purse
-Smart-Phone (or whatever is current)
Flashlight
Makeup
Camera
Medical Kit
Pharmacist kit
Surgery kit

Complications:
No Smell: Sarah and all Ilodara do not have the sense of smell.
Herbivore: Sarah is mostly Herbivore and suffers nausea if eating meat. She cannot digest meat well enough to get nutrition from it.
Nudity: Sarah was raised in a culture that repects nudity and often feels desire to go without clothing. Or simply forget that she is expected to wear it.

Sarah's mother is human, and her father Ilodara (Ilodar Sapian Sapian) from the warm moon HD 28185 bII
She looks mostly human but her skin is tinged purple, full Ilodara are fully purple, and she has a long flexable tail that ends in a tuft of hair.
Her hair is dark and her eyes are violet. If seen in clothing, she is often in pink scrubs or loose fitting clothing. She was recognized as a child prodigy early and got her doctorate at the age of 18 she has currently completed her intern time and is looking to explore the universe more.

Remove ads