Garden Rules

Magi_Siani

First Post
The rules for the Garden are the same as those for the Tavern.

What is allowed in the Tavern is allowed in the Garden.

What is NOT allowed in the Tavern is NOT allowed in the Garden.

Magi Siani

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Might help if she'd be more specific, you know, the way if someone did mess up in the garden, they knew what they did. But, she probably already spoke to them, cause Magi are sneaky like that. xD

Ruthia

First Post
Or maybe it's a general warning because so many people have broken the rules lately? I can think of several times, and I'm not even in that much anymore. Sometimes people don't think things like bringing a horse/wolf/falcon/hawk/whatever into the garden is wrong but it is acctually against the rules. So isn't Tails/ears/demons/drow/vampires/whatever. I know I've nudged a few people with a gentle "you might wanna write the dessy to include a cloak or some way of hiding (blank), so that your in setting rules". Works sometimes....other times I get a nice long rant about where the rules can be shoved or what the person thinks about me for speaking up.

*shrugs*

I speak up cause I've been yelled at and I want others to enjoy their time without the fear of "Did I break this rule? Is so and so watching? Oh crap, so and so logged in, what did I do wrong THIS time?!" I don't know about anyone else but....I don't enjoy my time here when I have to do that. Second guessing everything about everything you do leads to a bad headache. :confused:

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Yeah, Ru, you'd think it would be easy enough for people to include a "Restricted Setting" appearance for their char.. Mayu has onw, though most everybody knows what she is anyway. xD But you get the idea.

Kallikrates

First Post
Yep Ruthia, cloaks are a wonderful invention.

Anyone or anything, bipedal, can wear one!

Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, and even Demons!

:D

*coughs*That's a hint to the people who play demons/devils/creatures with fur/tails/non-humanoid ears...*coughs*

But I'm sure all of them knew that already! :p

Cloaked Woman

First Post
Ruthia, drow are not forbidden in the CRT setting, they are just unwelcomed, least thats how I have alwasy understood it. yet I miss the old days of CRT... *wipes eye*
though I have no objections to the rules that are in place, its nice some times to not have to deal with flying characters LOL

Ruthia

First Post
Never said it was forbidden...just against the setting and thus needs to be hidden. Least, if I read the rules right, which I hope I did.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Mayu Amakura said:
Might help if she'd be more specific, you know, the way if someone did mess up in the garden, they knew what they did. But, she probably already spoke to them, cause Magi are sneaky like that. xD

The Magi try to be vague, because they don't want patrons to feel as if they've been singled out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases