• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gardens and the Graves

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Oribella bows low to the elder sprite, and smiles brightly as she makes her greeting*

" Pleased to meet you Grandfather Thistle. How are you this morning?"

Ashy

First Post
Grouse eyeballs the new faeries and nods slowly, "I'm...well. I'd be better if'n t'wern't fer th' bugs in'me garden, but well none th'less..."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*From the direction of the house comes a squeal of childish laughter. Katherine comes running along the path, her skirts in her hands, her younger brother Titan chasing after her.*

"Race you to the well!" Katherine cries. There's an old well, a wishing well, deep in the graveyard where the children sometimes play. The cover long since fell in, but the children still play around it. Layla and Ida follow at a more sedate pace, carrying cushions and baskets of embroidery. The two older daughters will stay in the formal gardens to sew, but the two younger children will probably be exploring the graveyard until their tutors come and claim them for lessons.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Watching the children running and laughing makes Oribella's heart ache so she has turns her attention back to those around her. Putting on another blazing smile inquires after the children *

"Who might those little dears be and where are they heading to play the games little one play?" She asks of Grouse and Gus.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Gus looks up and watches the children as they come into the garden. He gives a quick run down of the family for the benefit of the visitors.

"The older two probably won't stray too far from the house, but Katherine and Titan will be off into the gardens I suspect."

He chuckles slightly.

"Well, I'd better get moving if I want to keep an eye on them. You two are both more than welcome to accompany me. It's such a delight to watch the young ones at play."

Ashy

First Post
"We'd better keep an eye on 'em sure 'nuff! I'll not soon forget th' last time - when young Master Titan almost fell head long into that blasted well! Let us go, lads and lasses!" Grouse then trundles off towards the well and the children...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads