• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gauntlet-style melee axe chucker cleric build

Gorgoroth

Banned
Banned
whoops

I guess that IS expensive, I didn't realize they took that long to return. Actually, it is even MORE like Gauntlet now, seeing all those axes fly out of my hand and return to me. I'll need some type of quickdraw feat too, to make that all work. Cost is not an issue for me, if I can enchant my own stuff, I can make them cheap enough. I took Crafter racial trait to boost those skills.

The way I was going to throw them effectively was using the Guided Hand feat, which makes me use Wis mod for all my attacks with battleaxe, regardless of thrown or melee.

Gorgoroth

Banned
Banned
Telekinesis allows a weapon the returning property, as does Returning Weapon, so I wonder if Teleport Object (level 7 wizard spell) could work to resummon it to your hand instantly so you can throw the same one over and over in the same round.

I'm trying to find a way around it. There's such things as Bonded weapons, paladins or wizards get it, right? I don't mind multiclassing to make this function. as soon as I get level 5 cleric spells.

I know the Hand of the Acolyte domain power instantly teleports it back to your hand, but you can only use that 1/round.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads