• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Geas: Broken Gods - A New 5e Series

Hi :) I'm pleased to present my new 5e adventure series : Explore a sentient twin-planet where high magic is forbidden, war rages and the world is being dragged into a Lovecraftian abyss.

Geas: Broken Gods offers five One-Shot adventures for levels 1-5 - or a huge campaing that chains them together in any order - that introduce players to a new world of my own creation that takes place on a living planet with unique physics, materials, weapons, equipment, monsters and more. Geas, is a Sentient co-joined planet: one half (The Found) knows next to nothing of the other (The Lost), eternally separated by the Bathyal Sea and Tsunami-sized waves that divide them. In fact - the History of Geas is one of its greatest mysteries. Records in the 'Great Planasthai' - a gargantuan and elaborate book of lore of tremendous import with its entries only readable when certain stars and planets align in special conjunctions - reveals that a visitation in the deep past from a particularly cryptic set of entities saw the reigning Gods of Geas simply walk away, abandoning their positions of power without a fight and choosing to instead walk amongst the mortals as Broken Gods.

All modules are lovingly mapped, tokened and written providing everything you need + if you use Fantasy Grounds VTT you're in for a beautifully laid out and automated adventure using their excellent software and with maps and features specially designed to compliment and capitalize on their VTT.

Find out more here:

Thank you,
Kind Regards
Kris

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
That’s a pretty interesting concept! Thanks for the share!

Gotta keep my wallet close to the chest with all the cool indie content these days! 😂

Remove ads