Geekmas Tree

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
Very cool.

(And like you, I have a number of drum ornaments - rope tension marching snares mostly, but I have a full drum set as well. I need to find me a working bass drum ornament however!)

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
If that is the original Hallmark Enterprise....you would be shocked at how much it is worth. I remember hearing a figure in the high hundreds?

anyway, I decorate my tree in much the same fashion, and my wife participated! Lucky me!

If that is the original Hallmark Enterprise....you would be shocked at how much it is worth. I remember hearing a figure in the high hundreds?

anyway, I decorate my tree in much the same fashion, and my wife participated! Lucky me!

My wife participated too!

No, it's not the original its the A model from the movies. It's still worth a bit. I also have several of the old style that you plug into the incandescent sockets - everything but the first Enterprise (which is reselling around $1500 in mint condition last I saw.) I do have the Leonard Nimoy talking Shuttlecraft ornament - not as pricy, but still frikkin cool (and an investment if things keep going south the way they are financially for me). Also have the D & E versions of the Enterprise as well as the Romulan Warbird. I think I have Voyager somewhere, but I can't remember. The NX version will NEVER be on my tree - that show took too many liberties with the old timeline. I prefer the new movies re-written timeline to that POS.

And the sad part is, I like Scott Bakula in almost everything else.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases