Gencon movie

whatisitgoodfor

First Post
Ok, I just got an RPG noob room mate from one of those yankee states. In order to get him used to the environment so that he can laugh at key phrases (ie. "Where's the Mountain Dew?") we've been exposing him to every funny gamer video on the net.

Then, the other night, I used the phrase "You have an honest face, Traveler." and he didn't recognize it.

Oops, we missed one. Me and a couple of other friends spent the last couple of days trying to track down the video, but it looks like Gencon has purged it from their website and we can't find any other archives of it.

Anyone out there that recognizes the quote able to help us out with a url to the video?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Hm, this quote doesn't ring a bell for me. The closest I can think of is from The Gamers, where the player whose wizard died, and had to roll up a new one. When the DM asks the group to roleplay meeting the new character, the barbarian says, "You seem trustworthy, would you care to join us on our noble quest?"

If you haven't shown your friend The Gamers (check it out it's website), then you're doing him a disservice.

whatisitgoodfor

First Post
I just checked out the link, and it seems very similar, but all the details are wrong.

Of course, it has been several months (like 6) since we saw it, so I may jut be remembering all the details wrong and paying horrible disrespect to a group of noble bards.

Remove ads