• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GenCon] Players Wanted for GDQ Series Marathon! Check inside

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Well if i get enough people and since I HATE tournament modules and there really aint' too much to do on friday (i think). I would like to extend an offer to the ENWorld community here to run one of my all time favorite module series: GDQ (G1-3, D1-2, Q1 series of first edition origin, they have been converted to 3e!). Yes that's right our heroic party starts off on a quest to investigate a giant incursion but there might be more behind it!

Find out what there is and sign up here.

If I get enough responses I will find a table (is that possible?) and start a game up and see how far the players can get in 1 day of gaming.

Welcome to all who have played it before (fake amnesia for me I can tell if you played it or not) and all who have not. PC's will be done before hand with many many to spare (PCGen + RPM=win win for mass PC creation!) so all you have to do is show up and play! Group max of 8 for sanity reasons, with people who want to come back later and play can jump right in the action (do you really need to roleplay how you got there?).

Ages 18+ only please. (no kids please, horrible experiences at con's with whiny kids who complain that I kill thier pc's. No I don't kill your PC's YOU kill your PC's!)

Questions, comments, etc. email me bd_92@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Ysgarran said:
I assume you are talking about the Giants-Drow-Queen series?
Also, is this a 3e conversion?

later,
Ysgarran.

yes and yes. The conversion for most has been done and I will touch up on the rest before GC. So at Gencon you can lead Stumpy Fodykin into the lair of the hill giants one more time!

bolen

First Post
I am interested, I played them but I can't remember what happened yesterday less more a game I played 15 years ago. The only reservation is that I am signed up for other games. When do you propose we play?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
bolen said:
I am interested, I played them but I can't remember what happened yesterday less more a game I played 15 years ago. The only reservation is that I am signed up for other games. When do you propose we play?

i would gauge friday would be good as saturday is out due to pcgen things and thursday i want to explore explore explore!

anyone know how i can reserve a table anywhere?

qstor

Adventurer
Leopold - Sometimes there are empty tables in the convention hall. I remember last year there were a few outside the art gallery area.

Mike - who's going to Origins this year not GenCon.

Chaldfont

First Post
I would love to get in on this. I have never played these before. I have no games currently scheduled for Friday. I have a couple of friends (high quality gamers who actually shower!) who might be interested too. Let me know (chrisandtonya1@comcast.net) if you have open slots.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Chaldfont said:
I would love to get in on this. I have never played these before. I have no games currently scheduled for Friday. I have a couple of friends (high quality gamers who actually shower!) who might be interested too. Let me know (chrisandtonya1@comcast.net) if you have open slots.

right now it's first come first serve and all are welcome. I will have 5 made up PC's for every single core (so that's around what 40 pc's?) class. Once you go through those it's game over..let's see if my PC killing side can mow through 40 pc's in one day! I know i can...

Ysgarran

Leopold said:

i would gauge friday would be good as saturday is out due to pcgen things and thursday i want to explore explore explore!

anyone know how i can reserve a table anywhere?

There are usually open gaming areas that you can claim a table at. If worse comes to worse you can always retreat to someones hotel room and play from there....

Ysgarran.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads