GenCon Pub Night Tuesday

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
If anyone's interested and is planning to get to Indianapolis early, it'd be fun to meet in the RAM on Tuesday evening and talk shop for the night.

Just think - all the fun of the usual ENWorld discussions, but with beer too. :)

Post here if you're in. If nobody posts I'll assume there's no interest.

Lan-"mmm, beer"-efan

Depending on how late we are setting up True Dungeon on Tuesday, I might be in. Unfortunately it hinges on several things outside of my control so this is as close to a "yes" as I can give you. But it sounds like a blast.

diaglo

Adventurer
would love to have a drink (non alcolohic for those inclined or underage) with all of you. depending on traffic and leave time it is a 10 hr drive from hotlanta, but unfortunately i am not arriving until wednesday.

seek me out wed-sat. sunday i gotta drive back around noonish.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
OK, that's enough interest to make this a GO.

Precise planning, subject to some fine-tuning later depending on what makes sense for the most people, would be to gather at the RAM at about 7 (or 7:30?) p.m. and just let people run on to us during the evening. I'll make sure I'm there on time if not way early*, with some sort of sign saying "ENWorld meet-up" as a landmark.

* - this is me, I'll probably be there a couple of hours early and spend the time designing an adventure or something... :)

Lan-"am I in Indy yet?"-efan

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I'll have been up since about 6am UK time, so I'll be pretty tired and probably slightly spaced out but I'll try and make it along with Crothian.

I'm not actually sure where the RAM is but I'm sure I can find it. :)

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I'm not actually sure where the RAM is but I'm sure I can find it. :)
Specifics elude me right now - I'm going by memory - but it's on the west side of a street that runs north-south, said street being either one or two blocks east of the convention center.

If you stand at the main entrance of the convention center (well, what was the main entrance in any other year, not sure if it still is now after all the renovations) then turn right (east), you'd walk to either the first or second street you'd cross and look right (south). If you're looking down the correct street the RAM is about half a block from you on the right.

I'll dig up better directions at some point and post 'em in this thread.

Lan-"only a month and a half to go"-efan

Remove ads