• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GenCon

Lord Ipplepop

First Post
For all of you who are staying at the Marriott Downtown across the street from the convention center for GenCon, be sure to stop at the front desk and tell Debbie (night shift) what a great time you are having, and tell her that the mighty (or not so mighty) Lord Ipplepop sent you.
She is an old girlfriend of mine, and we still keep in touch even though we have moved on to others.
If you have any difficulties with your stay there, ler her know... she is absolutely sure to make sure the hassles are fixed.

A clerk that may understand the mind of a gamer!!!!!? Awesome.

The last place I went to a con the clerk looked at us as if we had grown a third arm.

Wish I was going.

Lord Ipplepop

First Post
megamania said:
A clerk that may understand the mind of a gamer!!!!!? Awesome.

Now, I never said she understood the mind of a gamer. ;)
While I was a gamer when we were together, she never quite understood, nor did she care...
She asked me if I was going to be there for GenCon; however, I am unable to attend due to employment obligations... I did tell her that she needed to take care of the guys (and gals) that came into her hotel, and she assured me that she would take care of any of my friends that showed up...
So, tell her that Lord Ipplepop sent you. (if she happens to look at you slightly askew, tell her Brad sent you. lol)

Hmm, since she's your ex does that make her available?

That, you are going to have to ask her... last I heard, she had someone.

Remove ads