• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Knight Otu said:
I am stepping down as a judge for Living Enworld and Living Eberron.
Thanks for all the effort, especially for getting LEB started. Its greatly appreciated.

SlagMortar

First Post
Thanks for all the great work, KO! Its too bad Beamer and Banion will likely not have the Talon breathing down their necks, though they are pretty busy with their ever growing collection of other enemies so they may not even notice. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bye KO2. Wow, the curse of the Defense Against the Dark PbP mods continues, but at least you didn't disappear like the others--that may just mean you're going to die in the 7th book, though ;)

Boddynock

First Post
Thanks, KO. These boards wouldn't function without people like you. Enjoy your rest - you've earned it. And who knows, maybe one day we'll get to play a game together. :D

'Nock

Knight Otu

First Post
Thanks guys! As I said, I'll stay here as a player. I'm not going to rule out DMing again just yet, but I'll wait and see on that - which doesn't mean the Talon can't reappear under other DMs. :]

Bront

The man with the probe
Knight Otu said:
I am stepping down as a judge for Living Enworld and Living Eberron. I am burned out, I suspect, and probably have been for a while already. I have had occasional short periods where I was simply not visiting ENWorld for no real good reason, and that is not a good thing for a judge or player to do (or for a moderator, for that matter, and I've already drawn the same consequences there).

I've had fun, it was a great and important experience for me, and I will stay here as a player, but only as a player. I'd like to thank my current co-judges, all the former judges, and all the players and DMs who have helped shape Living Enworld into the active and interesting campaign world it has become.
Good to work with you KO. We'll keep things rolling for you, and hope you keep on playing :)

In other news, I'm the new PbP mod, so we'll still keep things runing smoothy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads