General Discussion

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Herbie Hancock? I though he signed the declaration of independence?!?

checkout those that I mentioned!

also: Wow, a triple post! way to go!!

Sezarious

Explorer
Mirror Image!?!

Hi all. Just a quick question.

Is there any reason that mirror image isn't present in in the Pathfinder Core Rulebook? Is that a spell I could request for approval given it was a standard spell in 3.5? Or did Pathfinder deem this classic spell OP?

Aura

Explorer
I checked it out any it's a little unclear. It's in the same section as Archetypes, which are approved. From the language, I can't tell if the section was approved as a whole or if only the Archetypes from the section were approved. I took a quick gander at the review of what was *excluded* from UM, and it indicates no divvying up of the individual class option sections, so I'd say the overall concept is available to Wizards. One caveat, though: some of the arcane discoveries listed on the web are not actually from UM (or written by Paizo at all). As with feats, watch your sourcing if you're using the SRD or some source like that.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I took a quick gander at the review of what was *excluded* from UM, and it indicates no divvying up of the individual class option sections, so I'd say the overall concept is available to Wizards. One caveat, though: some of the arcane discoveries listed on the web are not actually from UM (or written by Paizo at all). As with feats, watch your sourcing if you're using the SRD or some source like that.

I tried to make a short simple message, but apparently EnWorld got hit with a spam attack right around midnight. All I wanted to say was I will be careful to minding what the source is. Thank you.

this:

WIN_20160215_014433.JPG

is the ONLY acceptable spam allowed

Remove ads