General Discussion

Snot Snottington

First Post
Color me stupid.

Trying to set up a new character sheet on the wiki.

Copied and pasted the text in the instructions into the sheet. After a few failed attempts, I was able to save the page. However it just saved the text to the page and did not insert the character sheet template like it was suppose to.

Anyone have a moment to give me a hand (paw, tentacle, whatever...) with it?

I did save, go back to edit and then selected the Source tab. That's where I see:

<nowiki>{{subst:LPF Character}}</nowiki>

That up there. ^^^

FrancisJohn

Explorer
If you are feeling dangerous you could go pretend to edit someone else's character and copy and paste the code and change as necessary. Make sure you don't save over the other character sheet though. Feel free to use one of my characters. Try searching for Vermier Berkshire. Have some fun! I remember your problem happening to me once or twice but I don't remember how I fixed it. Oh and welcome to enworld!

On a general note for all, I just changed my forum skin to legacy mode. It is most rad.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I haven't seen it yet but it is definitely out. I've heard mixed reviews but I'm interested in how they've handled ties to organizations and social combat especially. Well, all of it, really, since roguish characters are my favorite.

ealt

Explorer
Yeah, I heard mixed things too before I checked it out. The main issue I heard people talking about was how it created feats for actions that previously characters were just able to do off the get go. Mainly stuff involving diplomacy and sleight of hand I guess? It comes with the new vigilante class; think Batman and Bruce Wayne. Your character has two separate identities that can very in one step of alignment and have unique abilities. What really caught my eye were some of the feats, items, and GM tools for more intrigue-based campaigns.

Snot Snottington

First Post
Doriandra is now in DWI. Difenda is an older character from a D&D campaign. The result of me wondering "What if Gaston from Beauty and the Beast were not such a rotten jerk?" The off color jokes are still there. lol

Likely anyone who knows him just calls him Dif. He's an NPC but if I am open to anyone in DWI 'recognizing' or 'knowing' him. :)

Remove ads