General Discussion

GlassEye

Adventurer
I've used Grippli and maybe another, but I don't remember. However, my general inclination is to say that if a race isn't playable then its features aren't accessible through Racial Heritage.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fair enough - I'm not good at forseeing the unintended consequences of decisions like this, which is why in general I tend to be pretty conservative with allowing them (and why I'm glad we have a panel of judges to field such questions). I had an idea for a monk with one of the catfolk racial archetypes, but I can see a whole can of worms being opened up with this now that I think on it. Thanks, Aura & GE!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Coyote code is working now . . . . . for me any way.

Here is what I get for invisible castle:

Screenshot 2016-03-30 14.07.43.png

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION], where are you in reference to your location as compared to Kyushu Earthquakes? I am seeing a lot of bad stuff there. Peru is worse with higher death tolls and greater magnitude,yes. But I am asking about you here . . . . .

perrinmiller

Adventurer
No worries, SdW. I am in Tokyo, actually pretty far from Kyushu and did not feel a thing. Heard it was 7+ magnitude, but I have not been following the news as it doesn’t really impact me or anyone I know.

Still nothing like what happened 5 years ago… yeah, it has been 5 years since that big one with the danger of the nuclear power plant blowing up.

Remove ads