• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

GlassEye

Adventurer
I've used Grippli and maybe another, but I don't remember. However, my general inclination is to say that if a race isn't playable then its features aren't accessible through Racial Heritage.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fair enough - I'm not good at forseeing the unintended consequences of decisions like this, which is why in general I tend to be pretty conservative with allowing them (and why I'm glad we have a panel of judges to field such questions). I had an idea for a monk with one of the catfolk racial archetypes, but I can see a whole can of worms being opened up with this now that I think on it. Thanks, Aura & GE!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Coyote code is working now . . . . . for me any way.

Here is what I get for invisible castle:

Screenshot 2016-03-30 14.07.43.png

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION], where are you in reference to your location as compared to Kyushu Earthquakes? I am seeing a lot of bad stuff there. Peru is worse with higher death tolls and greater magnitude,yes. But I am asking about you here . . . . .

perrinmiller

Adventurer
No worries, SdW. I am in Tokyo, actually pretty far from Kyushu and did not feel a thing. Heard it was 7+ magnitude, but I have not been following the news as it doesn’t really impact me or anyone I know.

Still nothing like what happened 5 years ago… yeah, it has been 5 years since that big one with the danger of the nuclear power plant blowing up.

Remove ads