• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

Qik

First Post
I can't remember: did the style feats get approved? I know Artur had brought them up but I don't recall a definitive resolution.

Qik

First Post
Nice on the combat feats; thanks, IW.

Well, perhaps we should start up a discussion on the gunslinger. When the class was raised in the social group, there seemed to be a lot of resistance towards it, for both flavor and crunch reasons, so it'd be worth finalizing a position on it before things get auto-approved.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Thanks for the link on the fighting styles. I've been so distracted lately, not including gaming, that I forgot to follow that up. :) I will have to see if I took a feet for her already, otherwise, might take a fighting style and look into some "enchanted" brass knucks.

Guess I should get a copy of UC after New Years and give it a go over, see if there is any thing else Audra or Marcus might benefit from.

Remove ads