• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy Issue #15

Aenion

First Post
Hammerhead said:
"You see," Ryan explains with a satisfied smile as he flies forward into the Pantheon base. "As long as you sound scary enough, it doesn't matter if they speak English."

Karen rolls her eyes at Ryan, Not to mention they had already surrendered when I was inside... She follows him to the tower, moving as quickly as she can by leaping over any obstacles in her way, "That was the plan. We don't have time to get into any fights with other Elites, let's try to make them surrender quickly ok?" Without killing anyone... she adds in thought before she jumps down the shaft, digging her razorsharp fingers and toes into the wall to slow her descent.

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Mark is just plain faster the Cassie could ever hope to be just as she starts to get to a quick running speed, Mark finds her zipping by her as if she is standing still. The terrain is rough though for both, all out running would only end in them falling and probably hurting themselves quite badly.

"Cassie!We'reheretohelp?"

Samnell said:
"Cassie!We'reheretohelp?"

Cassie is suprised by her fast freind's appearence but keep running. She figured that at BEST she had six minutes left before the UN hit the camp.

"We have to get clear of the camp, I estimate that we have at best six or seven minutes before a strike hits it. And more than likely less than that."

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Good idea, I'll rely on Pantheon's commitment to peace and justice," Ryan responds, jumping down as well, using his flight to slow himself at the last millisecond. Damn that was cool.

Samnell

Explorer
KaintheSeeker said:
"We have to get clear of the camp, I estimate that we have at best six or seven minutes before a strike hits it. And more than likely less than that."

"Plentyoftime. Anika'smakingaportal. Where'dJamesgo?"

Samnell said:
"Plentyoftime. Anika'smakingaportal. Where'dJamesgo?"

Cassie reanalysed his comments. It was like listening to one of her fosterfather's antique records at the wrong speed.

"Don't know. I was there with him, he yelled 'I can teleport'..and left me." She tried to keep the hurt out of her voice, along witht he worry that he was hurt or that Cardinal had broken her word. Though it didn't make sense, she could have infected him on her own and never used her to do it. And insane as she was, Cardinal knew that she'd never help Cardinal after than.

Mimic

First Post
Agamon said:
She sighs again at Gilden's response. "Sheesh, both Ryan and Gilden had so little faith in my ability to make decisions...but I guess I can't blame...wait, you can hear this can't you? Oy. Just hurry up with those coordinates, please," she mentally says, outwardly blushing in embarrassment.

"Its not that I don't trust your decision making skills," Gilden replies with a mental smile. "Its that you are a trusting person and tend to look at the good in people, something that people like Bishop will try to manipulate. Will you all be coming back before we begin searching for James?"

He will pass on the coordinates when Sarah gives them before turning to Jun Min.

Jun Min turns to Gilden, “Where are they going, where is Legacy heading, and more importantly do they have a plan?”

"They are presently evacuating some baseline prisioners to our compound. I beleive that they will group up here before we start our search for James."

Agamon

Adventurer
"Aw, how sweet of you to say...erm, think. I'd rather give people the benefit of a doubt when possible. If he's honestly trying to change his ways, we need to trust him a least a little. And he's trusted me enough to let me hold him in my dimensionsal space for now. Anyway, I better concentrate on getting this portal made. We'll be there soon." Anika begins to concentrate on the area Gilden gave as she speaks the words fo a prayer to Heimdall to create a portal once more back to the institute.

"Alright, we've got a place to take these guys. I dunno about you guys, but I don't think I want to be sticking around for the fireworks," she says as the blue glowing portal grows wider.

Samnell said:
Great, so he's teleporting random. Maybe he is sick? "We'regoing tofindhim."

"I was planning on it." Cassie says as she keeps running. "I'm not going back Mark. They are as bent as Pantheon. No one wants to find the middle path. I can't side with the UN when they see Extinction as a viable concept."

Remove ads