Generation Legacy Issue #15

Cassie

Cassie doesn't reply, heading towards the elevator to see if she can open the doors and at the very least jump up the shaft to get clear of the lower levels of the bunker. She didn't trust the elevator with the shock and impact going on below.

Last edited:

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Back with the Rest of the Teens

Commander Hughes replies to Karen, “I will remind you that your interference has cost us a vital military objective not to mention aiding and abetting an international criminal. You have given me no choice, stand down Legacy or lethal force will be used to neutralize you.”

Paragon appears in a gush of wind standing next to Commander Hughes, “Who gave you authorization to bring in Delta Class Weaponry?”

“That order is classified Paragon, now if you will excuse me, we need to focus on salvaging this disaster. Bishop is gone, most likely with the aid of your people, James is gone, and we have nothing to show for our efforts,” Commander Hughes replies with that same electronic voice.

“I am still in charge here,” Paragon replies coolly, “Commander.”

"And I'll remind you, sir," Karen spits out the word, her crystal hair lifting from her back as it turns rigid and sharp, "That you are threatening minors with lethal force. You're endangering the lives of prisoners of war as well as threatening the life of the biggest possible source of information concerning Cardinal. Bishop is critical in locating and stopping Cardinal. By attacking us you'll never be able to maintain the facade of being a peacekeeping organisation. Your actions go against all that the UN stands for," her anger only grows stronger when she hears Paragon was kept out of the loop as well, but she stands down waiting to see how much influence he still holds.

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
Cassie

Cassie doesn't reply, taking advantage of the missle strike on the tower, and the conflicting elites approaching. As Bishop vanishes, she dashes out of the bunker, bolting full speed for cover to get out of the camp and into hiding before she is spotted.

OOC: Full move and as soon as she can she's going to try and find a spot to hide. Sorry, thought I had posted something to that point before.
The Bunker is underground the only way out is the elevator... is Cassie going to climb up the shaft? I am very confused, I thought I had explained the layout much earlier.

Shalimar

First Post
"This may be pertinent to your fellas discussion, but uh...Bishop isn't just not here, he's gone. I can follow James bouncing around the Earth but Bishop is just gone, not on the earth. If its classified or some such, fine but could someone tell me how people can just disappear off the planet in less then a second?" The British girl interjects trying to get her father and Paragon thinking towards the same things as opposed to arguing and possibly fighting. Military men had big fragile egos and were want to get into pissing matches.

Mimic

First Post
"You are correct as usual, Jun Min. As much as I would like to it would be wrong to pull out the information without due reason." Gilden replies mentally while still scowling at Mrs. Obana

"Since it was the communication systems failure, although I would think that Gadget would disagree, I don't see why the others should be condemned for their actions. After all, like you said the big picture is stopping the Red Witch and the UNJE will need all the help they can get. Not to mention the public relations nightmare that would come with the dismissal/punishment of most of the Legacy team. Wouldn't you agree Ms. Obana?"

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika closes the portal and looks at Ryan, but says nothing as she flies and back into view of the others. Spotting Paragon, she lands near him. She didn't speak to him with the usual formailty and respect. "What is going on? Who is that woman you left in charge at the institute? What was going to be used to kill Bishop and why kill him? And were you actually going to kill James, or did that bitch lie to us?"

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan matches speed with Anika's flight, speaking softly and urgently. "If things get ugly, those cloaked vehicles will be tough. Create an overlapping illusion of the vehicles so we can target them effectively."

"Secrets, secrets are no fun" he sings as he lands. "Secrets can hurt someone. Looks like you're being cut out of the loop," Ryan remarks to Paragon. "And Karen...chill. You're seriously overstating Bishop's knowledge and value. Suffice to say, he is alive, safe, and inescapably imprisoned courtesy of our actions."

"Commander, I thought I asked you to refrain from your threats. Maybe you can explain exactly who is giving you these super secret orders, and what you really planned to do with James."

Remove ads