• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy (Issue #3)

Aust Meliamne

First Post
Seeing Billy change forms, John puts up his force field. "Hopefully I won't get nearly killed in the first encounter this time," he says with a sheepish grin.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan rolls his eyes and restrains himself from making any comments about Anika's 'gods.' Still, she might actually be useful. "So, ummm, Anika, can you make us all invisible or something like that?"

Are they comparing planning to attack others with terrorist activity? Look at what happens with Justice Elite and Justice Elite: Beta! They get into fights all the time! It's not like we're some supersecret Elite commando unit! Oh well. Cassandra seems to know what she's talking about.

Tokiwong

First Post
"Alright maybe two teams might not be a bad idea, but who goes with which team, and don't forget our final objective is the black technology. Cassie have any suggestiona, this seems to be your element," Billy replies.

Mr. McCallister seems amused at the planning, "12 minutes and counting."

"I'm open for suggestions, I would suggest that you and Billy be the assualt team, Ryan." Cassie says calmly. "After all you are the two most physicaly potent of the group." shrugs. "I would be better in a recon or stealth asset and I suggest that everyone put in their suggestsion.. since this is supposed to be a learning exercise for us all."

Agamon

Adventurer
Hammerhead said:
Ryan rolls his eyes and restrains himself from making any comments about Anika's 'gods.' Still, she might actually be useful. "So, ummm, Anika, can you make us all invisible or something like that?"

"I've never tried turning myself invisible, let alone a bunch of people...I don't think we all want to be invisibile, anyway. We wouldn't be able to see each other either, and that's not a good thing." Anika thinks for a moment. "I could create an illusion of something to cause a distraction. If I made myself look like another soldier, I could cause some confusion. I could even take control of the body of a soldier or one of the elites...I dunno, too much planning without knowing the situation fully might be a bad thing..."

"Well you and Anika add an additional factor of confusions and distration to the mix." looks to Ryan. "You seem to have some ideas on how this should be approached Ryan.. why don't you share them?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Billy thinks for a moment, "Anika has a point, we can't over plan, there is still alot of variables, we can't account for. Some organization is good, too much could be really bad for business."

Mr. McCallister nodded listening to the young elites talk, "11 minutes, 22 seconds," he quips.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan drops his head upon being addressed. "I don't know...well, we're supposed to avoid killing people, right?" He starts to mumble, then begins speaking more clearly and confidently. "With Billy going around swinging his metal arms, we're lucky if someone only ends up with a few broken ribs or a concussion. It's like getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer. I'm not really sure Billy or Mark can really pull their punches to avoid fatalities. It might be best if they pull some kind of distraction while the rest of us move in or something. Anika, your illusions could also help."

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
James adds "Well who among us thinks they can be stealthy? I can be quite if I have to be, and my teleports don't make any noise. Maybe we could use Anika's illusions to make a distraction. The stealth team get "inserted" by me. Once we locate where the "item" is located I get it back to this spot no matter what. Then I will come back and recover the others. If there is any trouble the offensive team could come in from behind and hit them where it hurts... or something." James also thinks boy this planning out stuff is harder then it looks... I thought we would always be doing stuff like attacking evil elites bases and stopping bank robbers

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads