• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy (Issue #3)

Agamon

Adventurer
"I'm not David Copperfield, but I'll do what I can." Anika shifts about nervously. "So I'm drawing fire now, too? Tyr, give me the courage to do well in this..." she thinks, closing her eyes.

Cassie nods as she brushes the hair out of her face "I think we got the basics down pat, unless anyone else has input?" looks to Ryan. "would you care to lead the assault branch of the team?"

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan shrugs. "I guess. Still, who besides me can knock guys out without hurting them?"

OOC: In other words, who can do Stun damage instead of Lethal?

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
James smiles and says "Hey if I can catch them with their pants down I'm not to bad at knocking people out... well at least baselines and dino raptors that is! And when I can teleport right behind them it works a lot more then you might think."

Tokiwong

First Post
Mr. McCallister seems amused as the team finishes up its planning and moves toward the doors of the Black Room, the large metallic doors open, inviting them inside a large football field sized circular room, just to their right is a raised platform, akin to a table with several of the visors Tommy spoke of, the team one by one, places them on.

Tommy calls out over the comm, "Alright, you might sustain some minor disorientation, but I am now initiating, the construct now, good luck guys, and Mark kick some butt for me!"

After Tommy finishes speaking, the room takes on a bright glow, incredibly bright, and you feel a sensation of visual overload, as information pours into your mind, at frightening speed...

To Be Continued in the Next Exciting Issue!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads