• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Hammerhead

Explorer
Agamon said:
Gah! The 4E threads! They are driving me insane! Help me Toki-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

Wow, that was just bad. :)

Although yeah, I feel almost an addiction to read as much as I can about 4e, even if most of the threads contain no real information. Maybe I should start a website about 4th edition, then grow it to the most powerful RPG online community in the world! Bwahahaha!

Agamon

Adventurer
Yep, that's what the cool kids do. Those threads are hard to ignore, kinda like a bad car accident...that's a really good analogy, actually. Like I posted in one of the threads, getting there isn't just half the fun, it'll be all of it. :)

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon, previous to starting Legacy I had never encountered your name before. I assumed you made it up yourself. But today I drew a random mission in City of Villains that called upon me to defeat Agamon and Guards.

I hope those bullet holes heal. My thugs are not gentle.

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
That was you?! That was my good shirt, you know!

It wasn't just me... Also with me were:

My Bruiser: Sokal
My Enforcers: Social and Text
and my Punks: Peer, Review, and Hermaneutic.

I was the guy in the skintight leather pants with a cloud of darkness around me.

Samnell said:
It wasn't just me... Also with me were:

My Bruiser: Sokal
My Enforcers: Social and Text
and my Punks: Peer, Review, and Hermaneutic.

I was the guy in the skintight leather pants with a cloud of darkness around me.

Which server do you play on? :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads