• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Agamon

Adventurer
If you haven't seen Gaimen's Stardust yet, go check it out. Great movie. And if you like humor like that found in Borat/Clerks/Knocked Up, Superbad is a must, too.

Shalimar

First Post
I don't know if anone is interested in the Paragons campaign setting (Heroes/4400) by Green Ronin, but the PDF is currently on sale for $23.00. I'm trying to decide between the PDF and the Dead Tree Version from Amazon ($26.00 w/free shipping) that'll be out in a few weeks. Its a couple of weeks difference, but then again, I like PDF a lot more since I always have my Laptop with me.

Agamon

Adventurer
I love the smell of dead trees in the morning. I'll wait for the hard copy. When my Age of Worms game is done sometime next year, I'm going to run my first tabletop M&M game in this setting.

I don't mind getting a PDF with my hard copy like I do with all my Paizo stuff, but I'm not going to spend roughly the same amount of money on a PDF.

Shalimar

First Post
It would be a one or the other for me too. The only real question is whether or not the extra $3 is worth waiting a month. To me PDFs are just more useful, so I think that that is what I'm going to do.

Samnell

Explorer
You crazy guys and your tabletop games... I haven't played in person since 2002 and that's the only time I've played with more than one other person face to face. It wasn't that great. The DM thought great DMing meant he had to have one no save, instakill trap every adventure. Yeah. If you tripped it, you just died. Then he made everyone start off fresh from zero XP, first level, no matter what the rest of the party was at.

And I thought I was a lame in the flesh DM.

Shalimar

First Post
I don't have any face to face games any more. Just no time for it really. I could make time, but the people I know who game have horror stories about their games that make me not want to get in on those.

I just picked up the PDF and it rocks quite heartily.

Agamon

Adventurer
Aw, that sucks, I feel for you guys (that sounded sarcastic, but it's not). My bad experiences have been online, actually. This is one of the two decent online games I've played, and I've tried many. Without this game and my tabletop games, I'd probably leave the hobby.

Looking forward to that book. I'm waiting for a couple others from Amazon anyway, so I just added it on.

Remove ads