Pathfinder 1E Get your character portrait illustrated by Wayne Reynolds, a once in a lifetime opportunity

DMBrendon

First Post
Cover artist for Pathfinder and Dungeons & Dragons, Wayne Reynolds, does NOT do personal character portraits for individuals, but you can get one illustrated by him as described by you, as part of the Kickstarter I'm running. Here's the link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3dvirtualtabletop/3d-virtual-tabletop-visually-stunning-rpgs-on-ipad/posts/593454

This sort of offer is never made available to the general public, and you can also get the original to hang on your wall. It's a truly unique way to engage your passion for the hobby.

Last edited:

DMBrendon

First Post
I had my character illustrated by Rick Harris at GenCon back in '89. Hardly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for Wayne Reynolds to do it, and there are very few artists of his calibre around. This is not just a line drawing either, it's a full 11" x 14" acrylic.

brvheart

Explorer
For some I am sure it is worth it, that was not my point. My point was that the particular artist isn't THAT important IMHO. There are lots of good artists around. I just MYSELF would not call a character drawing regardless of format - a once in a lifetime opportunity. Just MHO.

darjr

I crit!
Get your character portrait illustrated by Wayne Reynolds, a once in a lifeti...

Look excitedly at thread, discovered just advertising for kick starter without kick starter tag, looked at price for said art, left sadly.

I can't quite swing it either. I wonder if this can get the tag added?

I'm excited for any others that can and I hope they share.

Dioltach

Legend
Wow! That's a lot of money. The Rebuilding EN World kickstarter offered the option of a character portrait by Claudio Pozas for only GBP 200, and that included the digital copy and the poster.

Remove ads