• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Getting Adventures through subscriber

Hi there, gosh, I hope this is the right way of posting this, the structure of the forum system might take a bit of getting used to (no criticism). I have bough WotBS back on GM-Day through DriveThru and I am impressed enough to have a taken a real interest in ENWorld. Now, what I wonder: If I start a subscription here, will I get all the stuff from before I subscribe? I.e, will I get all the WotBS, Zeitgeist, Santiago, etc, material? That would be one heck of a deal. Thanks in advance to whoever clears this up for me. :) thom

edit: Finally looking at the subscriber area (sorry, still finding my way around) it would indeed appear that subscribing gets me ALL the stuff. Truly? Is there a minimum time I need to be subscriber to get the stuff? I mean, for a couple buck I'd get several metric tons of cool RP stuff....

Last edited:

Remove ads