[GG] A Game of Gods (IC, Reborn)

Timothy

First Post
OOC: The game will resume itself, don't forget to re-post your chars here

IC: The Ogre is Airborn and Angry, behind him is a black dragon (Rebecca) Below him, shouting like mad, is Tzz'arch. Yalla sits on higher ground and is pummeling him with arrows. Drakon Is on the ground too, deciding if this foe is worthy to actually cast a few spells on. Gabriel is lying on the ground, pale grey and stiff as aboard. He feels very very cold.

Suddenly there is a great disturbance coming out of the second goblin cave. You see three goblins running out of the cave, only to be cut down by a human and his giant raven. Immedaitly after that a Drow steps out of the cave, puting some of his aarows back in his quiver. They talk and then spot you, and run towards you to see what is going on.
Now, the eternal question arises:
What do you do...

Initiative:

Yalla: 23
Aldak: 23
Mathias: 19
Tzz'arch: 17
Drakon: 11
Rebecca: 6

(OOC: Mathias is the human, Alak is the drow)

Last edited:

Rino

First Post
the drow says: "i see that u can use our help with teaching cyric a lesson, can we join your quest"

he grabs his bow again and says "who needs to be shot down, dragon or ogre?"

[tnx jemal]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
IC: Rebecca eat ogre.

OOC: (short sweet and to the point)

EDIT: Rino, you might wanna post WHO is doing that, we don't know whether you're the drow or the human...

I find it easiest for everyone when people say 'CHARACTER NAME does this.' instead 'I do this'

I'm not the DM or anything, just trying to point out a hint.

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
Yalla keeps silent, with her new comrads entering the battlefield. She tries to get within 30ft of the floating ogre using the higher ground to get in range. As she moves silent and hidden, she´ll use her ranged attack with sneak attack.

Terraism

Explorer
Mathias & Ket

His face a grim mask, Mathias bends closer to the raven, obviously saying something that others cannot hear. Understanding, the raven pulls up, rising into the sky.

OOC: Move up so as to be in range of the ogre on a charge attack from above.

Timothy

First Post
Yalla sneaks closer, still unnoticed and shoots one arrow at her foe. (Rolled: 16+14, hit, damage: 21)
The Arrow strikes the unexpecting Ogre in it's back and causes to give a great Yell.

Aldak then Arrives at the scene, and asks who is the enemy. The Ogre reponds: "They Are, They are, they slew my companion, and have allied themselves witha black dragon, just look at them!.
This is what Aldak sees: A Black hooded man grinning evily, A black Dragon, A mysterious shooter on the Hill and a warrior with the sign of Ogmha on his chest, falllen on the ground and stiff.

The Ogre the pulls out a wand and shoots a lightning bolt at The Black Dragon (save, rolled 17, save, half damage is 10.)

Matthias gets himself into position so he can charge the followeing round.

OOC: Next up: Tzz'Arch

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
OOC: Anything within range of me? I can't fly up to the blasted ogre can i? Is he within jump range? Can i jump and grapple him then bite his head off?

Timothy

First Post
Well, there's a newly arrived drow within range, and the ogre is screaming something about attacking you. Then there's always the opportunity of starting an in-party fight..... ;):D

Gurdjieff

First Post
On Yalla's next action;

"In the name of Mask, don't listen to this treaterous Ogre! My companions have been sent to waste this dragon, hiding somewhere in these caverns. Help us and we'll explain in detail in a few minutes"

After that, Yalla shoots again.

Rino

First Post
does ALAK see any marking of good gods on the persone how have been hit by the bolt or on the ogre? (spot +10)

if he sees a marking of an evil diety on the ogre, he shoots down the ogre,
if he sees a marking of a good diety who has been hit by the ogre, he also shoot the ogre.

Remove ads