• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GG] A Game of Gods (IC, Reborn)

Terraism

Explorer
As the raven beats its wings backwards, the lance that skewered the giant shimmers, and dissapears... and the giant bird lands, the rider dismounting, and wiping his brow. He turns, and speaks.

"Lady," he says, inclining his head in a fractional bow, "I expect that introductions are in order. I am Mathias, a travelling priest of the Lady of the Moon. My friend here," he indicates the raven, "is Ket - please don't make the mistake of thinking him a common animal. I've seldom met smarter men, nor many as deft with the..." He hesitates, and then continues, "claw. You are?"

• OOC: I didn't mention this before, Timothy, 'cause I didn't expect you to follow through on my next-round move - not that it's a big deal, but for future reference - but unless I say otherwise, on a charge attack, I'll be using the lance. Not sure if you noted that, though, again, it didn't matter in this case.
    EDIT: You know, is it possible to remove sigs for this? I don't mean to be rude, but reading through any updates is interrupted, at best, by having to skip large sigs...
    OOC:
OOC:

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
OoC: I thought that you would use your lance, it was the best thing you could do in this situation. Sorry for railroading your char, but I wanted you two make a good impression on the others by killing the beast. and Thankfully my rolls for you were good as well.

So what are you guys going to do now?

Gabriel Thorn

Gabriel growns as he rolls to his feet, "As you wish my lord."

After briefly dusting himself off and making sure everything is in order Gabriel turns to the group, "My appologies for failing in the battle, but it would appear i'm required to continue service."

Rino

First Post
alak says: "let me introduce myself, i'm alak. archer fighting for the army of the True (Torm)"

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Rebecca stops in mid-turn and steps back "My apologies for being so rude, I was in a bit of a hurry to slay this beast, as m'lady has commanded of me. I am Rebecca of Mystra, it is a pleasure to see some new faces joining in the hunt." She smiles pleasantly at them "A Torman and a Moon Priest.. Well, you should both come in handy... I hate to sound impatient, but someone really should scout the area ahead."
She suddenly thinks of something.
"OH, before you leave, I have something I would like to discuss with the entire group."
She pulls out a Silver Charm Bracelet once everyone is within hearing distance "This bracelet allows me to call a person to me for every charm on here, but I have to 'assign' it to you before hand. I would like each of your permission to assign you to a charm, and then if things are going badly for you, I can grasp it and pull you out of danger." She looks at whoever was going to go Scout "This would be especially useful for you, as if you get into trouble and we are all back here all you need do is say so and I can pull you back.. Hmm, to think of It I could even make it so that we can speak to each other with whispers, so long as we are within a few hundred feet of each other."

With that she glances around at all of her companions "So, what do you say?" She inquires with a half-smile.

OOC:
Everyone who agrees is designated to a charm on my bracelet (I have 7), and each 'designation' takes a standard action, so 1 round for each person designated.
After that, assuming everyone is in agreeance, I shall cast Message on myself and everyone else (max 10 creatures besides myself, duration 100 minutes.)

Rino

First Post
" no apologies needed, i understand if 2 guys, a drow and a human, come running toward you, and draws his bow and takes an aim at everyone. i thinks it a good idea to help those of us who are in need of assistane, cause we have to work together in this to lets this alliance work. Rebecca, i would like a charm."

steps towards rebecca

Gabriel Thorn

Gabriel after taking a moment to recover from the shock of not being dead, turns to the new comers, "I am Gabriel of Deneir, well meet." then goes over to except one of Rebecca's charms. "Thank you, i'm sure these will be most useful."

Gurdjieff

First Post
"I am Yalla, a dedicated servant of Mask. I'm not sure if I'm so pleased meeting you as well, but if this is what Mask wants, I'll serve. Don't expect me to be nice because of that."

"Rebecca, it is indeed a fine idea of the bracelets. I hope your tongue speaks fair and not with double intentions. I'll agree taking one of the charm."

Janos Audron

Explorer
"Greetings strangers, my name is Drakon."

Turning to Rebecca, Drakon says: "I'm sorry Rebecca, but I wouldn't like to be bound to your little charm."

Hoping to switch topics, he ask: "Yalla, will you do the scouting?"

Last edited:

Terraism

Explorer
"Hmm..." Mathias muses, a distant look on his face. Still distracted, he nods in greeting to Drakon, Yalla, and Gabriel. After a moment, he looks at Rebecca. "You wouldn't have enough to tie one to Ket as well, would you?"

Remove ads