• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ghostly Presence - new spell, filling in stealth gap

Kelleris

Explorer
Well, I disagree, but I'm more concerned about what people here think.

In any case, improvisation is a 5th-level spell, and I'd have to cast it every round I wanted to remain hidden in the area of the ability. And they'd still be able to find me if they've put even a half-way respectable amount of effort into Spot and Listen.

Besides, as I've pointed out in a half-dozen different ways, this should be something manageable for a character built like mine is. And nobody fails Will saves from low-level spells anymore (well, except for me - go 7 wisdom!), so suggesting that is just ignoring the circumstances of the situation.

Now please let other people comment before you dredge up every reason you can think of why the sneaky character shouldn't be able to sneak up on you.

I'm pretty sure our DM knows what you think in this matter, and I doubt she asked me to put these requests up so you could further elaborate. ;)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads