D&D 4E GI Joe the death of 4e?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidonunspa

First Post
Well,

I don't know if its a local thing, but I have been hearing about a total boycott on Hasbro stuff because of their "new" GI Joe initiative (I guess that would include WoTC because they are part of Hasbro). Personally, as a old school GI Joe fan… I may be joining the boycott.

I know there are some of you that have no idea what I’m talking about, but Hasbro has made the move to take GI Joe out of the United States and make it a part of the UN. One step is they are changing “American Hero” to “Action Hero” also GI Joe now stands for “Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity”... I also think there is a movie being worked on, but I have no idea.

If you know the real story about GI Joe… then you will know why this is pissing some people off.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
This can go nowhere without political commentary, and politics aren't allowed here. Sorry Peter, but klunk goes the thread. Email me if you wish to discuss it.

I'll note that the forums of Circvs Maximvs, at www.circvsmaximvs.com, might be a better place to toss around the subject.

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

Just a reminder - we find that discussion of real-world politics is not constructive for these boards. That would include the various merits and flaws of the USA and UN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads