Giantlands, reviewed by David Flor on Twitter.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's more common than you think.

Hollywood and Disney has taken a different approach. They deny early access to reviewers who leave anything but glowing, positive reviews. If you job is to review something then early access is the difference between dollars and cents. This became apparent when independent reviewers lost their access to Marvel and Star Wars when they didn't give high praise to movies like Captain Marvel or The Last Jedi. Reviewers also lost early access and their Disneyland Magic Key Pass™ when they were critical of the new Star Wars sets, and that was years ago. The latest Star Wars attraction Star Wars hotel called "Galactic Starcruiser" is by far the cheapest (low quality) in design, concept, and construction. There was no early access and Disney pulled the plug on their advertisements after fan backlash. From word of mouth, independent reviewers were never given early access to the SW hotel, and that tightening is happening throughout the Star Wars franchise as we're seeing the same thing in video games.
Oh, that’s certainly common. I was referring to them threatening to sue.

Mallus

Legend
I really don’t know what to make of this.

But I’m dead certain my next PC, regardless of system, is going to be named “Grift Grievance”.

That works for everything from a gunslinger to a Vancian wizard, right?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases