D&D 5E Gimme your best villain one-liner!

Oofta

Legend
Does it matter if the villain was my PC? Because then it would be a situation where we had just recovered the last piece of an artifact crown (basically the rod of 7 parts) and I had sectioned myself and our opponent off behind a wall of force. I was about to take him out and he offered me a deal - let him live and we could rule the world together.

My response? "I don't share." just before killing the NPC and teleporting away. :devilish:

Vaalingrade

Legend
Soon followed by "Call volume is higher than normal, please wait while we put you on hold." No matter what day of the week or time you call. :mad:
That message typically means a lot of terrible people are taking twenty minutes to harangue a call center worker for what would normally be a three minute call.

PSA: Call center workers neither care about, nor have the ability to change the things you have issues with R&D or corporate about.

Oofta

Legend
That message typically means a lot of terrible people are taking twenty minutes to harangue a call center worker for what would normally be a three minute call.

PSA: Call center workers neither care about, nor have the ability to change the things you have issues with R&D or corporate about.
If you get the same message from a company no matter what day of the week or time of day, I blame corporate bean counters for not making enough resources available.

It's virtually never a problem with the call center employees or their customers, at least not for large businesses. It's a conscious decision on the part of management to understaff.

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
From a high level villain in y long-ish running 3.5 campaign:

"Finally, some proper villains." -(riff on Oceans 11 Basher quote)

It kind a took a couple of seconds for the players to realize what he said... and a couple of both players & characters were shook by the implication :)

"Too bad for you, I don't kiss and tell..."

Angel of Death, to the party's goliath in the end of her "revenge plot", when prompted about the reason they slaughtered her entire village. She's got her revenge (sorta), but couldn't find all the answers.

The look in their faces (and their cussing) made my day, so it's epic enough to me.

Remove ads