Give me a prompt and i'll make an image

I've noticed that AI seems to struggle with pictures of people eating food (those spaghetti pictures will haunt my dreams forever). Here's a couple of prompts for ya:

Blonde Hobbit woman with long hair eating a slice of cake, close up, facing the viewer.

Fabio eating a pomegranate, close up, facing the viewer.
tpePkA2VSgFOPdt0Db9u--grid.jpg

k4P7qiOBqorjVL5kFYsv--grid.jpg
Okay, I’ll play

*Many white rabbits staring at the viewer while eating raspberries

*teenage short white girl, curly blond short hair, steampunk airship mechanic, mechanical left arm, boots with gaiters, holding a blaster pistol (maybe put Star Wars as a prompt to get the right kind of blaster pistol? Idk, I haven’t ever messed with these directly)
5Mdge0LmNYSnQ8h7PVsd--grid.jpg
teenage short white girl, curly blond short hair, steampunk airship mechanic, mechanical left arm, boots with gaiters, holding a blaster pistol ,this one i had the most fun with, the others feel more like "Let's see how it screws up this time"
x42MqzZAiTPaiPP2vqsi--grid.jpg

grid-0000.png

00009-33094953.png
I had to add (()) to give it weight and put robotic and this is what it gave me
00013-4222706075.png
00025-3836938968.png

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle

teenage short white girl, curly blond short hair, steampunk airship mechanic, mechanical left arm, boots with gaiters, holding a blaster pistol ,this one i had the most fun with, the others feel more like "Let's see how it screws up this time"
I had to add (()) to give it weight and put robotic and this is what it gave me
Oh man those are spectacular. I'm sure I could have given a better prompt, but man some of those are bizarre. I love it.

For ref

Kid Waterdeep Copy screenshot(2).png

Remove ads