Give me a prompt and i'll make an image

Even after the apocalypse it doesn't hurt to look cute in a puffer jacket
gx4ek5489wra1.png

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
So, little tangent about anyone playing with Stable Diffusion from home. Learn from my mistakes.

Many models, loras, etc. can come as Pickletensors. Which is Python code to load the data. But they can run any arbitrary code. So most you can download as Safetensors, which is just the data, and if your local program wants Pickletensors you can convert them. This is safe from malicious payloads. I did this every time I got a new or updated model.

But there's a thing to fix eyes and such called a VAE. And it's a tiny pickletensor. And I had downloaded one for an anime-based model, and it had a trojan.

So I've spent several days reinstalling windows, redownloading and installing all my software, and changing passwords.

So, little tangent about anyone playing with Stable Diffusion from home. Learn from my mistakes.

Many models, loras, etc. can come as Pickletensors. Which is Python code to load the data. But they can run any arbitrary code. So most you can download as Safetensors, which is just the data, and if your local program wants Pickletensors you can convert them. This is safe from malicious payloads. I did this every time I got a new or updated model.

But there's a thing to fix eyes and such called a VAE. And it's a tiny pickletensor. And I had downloaded one for an anime-based model, and it had a trojan.

So I've spent several days reinstalling windows, redownloading and installing all my software, and changing passwords.
Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Bagpuss

Legend
Erm Mr Brightside has three arms? Don't remember that in the lyrics.

Could you do

A twenty three year old female British police officer of Armenian descent, in uniform on Blackpool pier. Photorealistic

Last edited:

A twenty three year old female British police officer of Armenian descent, in uniform on Blackpool pier. Photorealistic
what i got using nightcafe's system using stable diffusion
PeJgemdoepHfJOm5RwCW--grid.jpg
and using The DALL·E 2 algorithm, you wanted the video game look right? lol
IIwbn6JrL63acHxVnTtb--grid.jpg
That poor officer in the fourth one needs some glasses and to go back to The Sims

and lastly the four i got running on my machine
grid-0000.png

Remove ads