Give me a prompt and i'll make an image

MarkB

Legend
Yeah, that's better than what I got, but it's still far from what I have in my mind (And definitely not a derro. Does anyone know of a "D&D trained" art AI?). Oh, I endure the curse of having no artistic talent! :LOL: If nothing else, my experience shows there will still be a place for human artists to cover things that AI does not grok.

Thanks again!
Maybe just use prompts based on physical description? Like, grey skin, white eyes, white hair.

That, or spend 20 minutes in Photoshop with it afterwards.

Yeah, that's better than what I got, but it's still far from what I have in my mind (And definitely not a derro. Does anyone know of a "D&D trained" art AI?). Oh, I endure the curse of having no artistic talent! :LOL: If nothing else, my experience shows there will still be a place for human artists to cover things that AI does not grok.

Thanks again!
Turns out there is a checkpoint model trained on D&D Dungeons and Diffusion v3 | Stable Diffusion Checkpoint | Civitai I'll download it later and try again

Thanks again!
How's this?
00228-306297269.png

00232-1322163273.png

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
That is getting closer to looking like a derro; the D&D training helps. I will have to test out the idea that @MarkB suggested with detailed physical description. Thanks again!

Now I am thinking about a blue-skin female goblin, but cute, style waifu-monster girl. The blues are a goblin subrace what appeared in Expanded Psionic powers.

Remove ads